Use Hair Clips to Organize Computer Wires

Most of us have loads of Computer wires to deal with. I also have a large collection of hair clips, some of which are too tight. So I came up with this idea and it worked. I clipped some of the hair clips around bunches of wires. This makes the wires more visible and less likely to get tangled.

Next up, the wires on my home theater!

If I don't use the hair clips, I may use bright chenille sticks (pipe cleaners).

By Linne Dodds

I use those "twisties" from bread bags to hold together wound-up computer wires. This is similar to Linne's idea to using pipe cleaners. (06/29/2005)

By Lily

Photo of the wires behind a computer desk.
Organizing Computer Wires
Uses for Hair Clips
Uses for Hair Clips
Making Zipper Hair Clips
Making Zipper Hair Clips
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink