Use Perfume Pages for Sachet

What to do with perfume pages in magazines? I recently got a few free subscriptions to magazines and I noticed that there are a lot of perfume ads where you open up the flap and can smell it.

Before recycling the magazine, take the scents out that you like and place them in clothing drawers for a nice scent! I also do this with those perfume swab-papers you get that you can rub on your wrist. :)

By freya1970 from Halifax, NS

Answers:

Use Perfume Pages for Sachet

Thanks for sharing this! What a great reminder because I used to do this and have fallen in the past couple of years from this habit. Back to doing it now :-) (11/30/2009)

By Deeli

Use Perfume Pages for Sachet

I agree with you this is a great idea. This keeps mine and my husband's underwear smelling good.
Glad the magazine ads pass them on. (12/09/2009)

By mary1922

Use Perfume Pages for Sachet
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Woman applying perfume to wrist.
Using Perfume
Perfume Bottles
Shelf Life of Perfume
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
🎉
🎄