Uses For Shoe Boxes

Ideas for reusing shoes boxes. Post your ideas.

Reusing Shoe Boxes

I collect shoe boxes to store different craft items. But to give these boxes a neater look I wrap them up with light colored wall paper samples. This gives the boxes an expensive look and at the same time makes my craft shelves look neater.

By SK (01/15/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Uses For Shoe Boxes

I decoupage mine and use for storage! I also save them to wrap Christmas pressies in! (01/15/2005)

By homeschoolin_mum

Uses For Shoe Boxes

When I was a child many many years ago I kept my baseball cards in shoe boxes, one for each year.
Today I use shoe boxes to pack away and store last year's flower seeds. I have also been known to use a shoe box to file away my winter gloves.

By Mr. Thrifty

Uses For Shoe Boxes

I organize my over the counter medications in shoe boxes. I work at a pharmacy and people think of my home as their "local hometown" pharmacy so it is important to know what I have in stock. (01/16/2005)

By GrannyRx

Shoe Boxes as Organizers

I slide empty shoe boxes into drawers to organize undies, socks, etc.

By Sue (05/20/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Uses For Shoe Boxes

I am a painter and made my paintings on shoeboxes. (09/17/2007)

By box1

RE: Uses For Shoe Boxes

Empty shoebox waiting for a new use.
Uses for Shoe Boxes
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 26, 2016 at 11:07:50 AM on in 932 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.