Browsing: Uses for Cassette Tape Holders

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Uses for Cassette Tape Holders

These outdated music organizers can be repurposed for a variety of things. This guide is about uses for cassette tape holders.

Cassette Tape Holder

February 9, 2013 Flag

Wooden cassette tape holder.I have an old cassette tape holder made out of a partial wine crate box. It's a little less than 3 inches deep, 9 inches high, 19.5 inches wide. There are 4 dividers that fit 10 tapes in their own individual slots.

I hate the idea of it going to the dump and would love to repurpose it for something useful.

Thank you in advance for your help.

By Ideb from Washington, DC

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What I use my Cassette Tape Holder for is storing my craft ribbon spools. It is easy for me to see every color I have.

Great idea! If you have envelopes or index cards, they work great too. Are you a playing card collector? Those would work. Do you do small beadwork? If you do, those tictac containers would work.

Wow, now I wish I would have kept mine!

If there is anyway to remove the dividers, you could drill holes into them and hang earrings from it. If you can't remove them the you could attach it to the wall then hang necklaces from it.

Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 12, 2013
Duct Tape
Making Duct Tape Clothes
Glass frog pencil holders.
Unique Pencil Holders
Broken Tape Measure
Uses for a Broken Tape Measure
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 7:33:11 PM on 10.0.0.143 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.