Finding Information About a Cassette Tape

Cassette tapes often had the track list prints on the and more but sometimes not, making them difficult to identify. This is a guide about finding information about a cassette tape.

I have a cassette labeled Maybe/Definitely without anything else execept for the songs. The songs are...
Let Me In
A Little Closer
Understand I'm Free
It was produced in 1993. And it is also still sealed. Can anyone please help me find some information on it?

Answers

Best Answer

Here is an article about your band, from 1992. I'm guessing this is the next release.

www2.ljworld.com/.../

There was another article from 1993 but it was behind a subscription paywall. It doesn't look like they are still around, but there seems to be another band called Definitely Maybe who started in 2003 and is located in Dallas, TX.

I am not sure if this is the right site to ask this, but I'm desperate so I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm in search of an old cassette tape that I used to listen to when I was a kid. I lost it about 15 years ago and I've totally forgotten the name of it. I'm pretty sure it came out in the 90s, but I'm not 100% sure, it could have been in the 80s. I've been searching for so long trying to find more information about it. All I can remember is a few song titles/lyrics. I can still hear the tune in my head, but that's all. I know its not much to go by, but this is what I have.

*What would Noah say today
*How do you do Mr octopus
*The boy who wouldn't share his toys
*Daisy dog superstar

Answers

I would contact the people at tapehead city. tapeheadcity.com/.../about-us

Maybe this site can help you:

www.lyrics.com/.../octopus%20how%20do

Let me know what you find!!

Thanks for your help but i could find anything. Its a very old Christian kids cassette tape so i wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't exist anymore.

I think it is this company that made the cassette you are looking for:

weesing.com/.../Wee-Sing-Bible-Songs

I can't find the exact lyrics but this looks like the most likely option.

Good luck in your search and let us know what you find out. :)

I agree with Jess as I have had several of these tapes/books over the years and I can remember similar songs.

You may be able to contact them with your question to see if they have a recording with some of these lyrics. It will be in CD form most likely.

weesing.com/Contact-Us

Thank you for your comment ill give that a go cheers