Uses for Juicer Pulp

I use a juicer daily to give my body the nutrition it needs/deserves which leavers me with a lot of extra pulp/fiber that I didn't know what to do with at the end of the day. I hated throwing it away so I bury it in my organic garden and it helps my vegetables grow better than ever! Happy Gardening.

By Dawn Csernai from Austin, TX

Answers:

Uses for Juicer Pulp

Add to fruit pulp to yogurt to add some fiber. (01/02/2009)

By bill

Uses for Juicer Pulp

I have an absolutely excellent recipe for juicer pulp.

• 3 cloves of garlic
  • 2 Tbsp. of flax seed meal
  • 1/2 cup almonds, ground to a fine powder
  • pulp from juicer (almost anything works)
  • seasonings of your choice (Old Bay, Steak rub, be creative, works with almost anything that you like)

Combine all ingredients in a food processor, roll into a very thin "dough", and dehydrate at 105 degrees for 12 hours! The resulting crackers are wonderful, very high fiber, and will bust a hunger pang in a second. Eat a few, drink some water, and you're not hungry anymore. Loaded with fiber, obviously! (08/17/2009)

By jdanddad

Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Woman Using a Juicer
Using a Juicer
Woman juicing fruits
Cleaning a Juicer
Paper Mache Butterfly
Making Paper Mache
Fresh squeezed orange juice.
Removing Seeds and Pulp From Orange Juice
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 18, 2017 at 4:49:46 PM on 10.0.2.128 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.