Uses for Juicer Pulp

I use a juicer daily to give my body the nutrition it needs/deserves which leavers me with a lot of extra pulp/fiber that I didn't know what to do with at the end of the day. I hated throwing it away so I bury it in my organic garden and it helps my vegetables grow better than ever! Happy Gardening.

By Dawn Csernai from Austin, TX

Uses for Juicer Pulp

Add to fruit pulp to yogurt to add some fiber. (01/02/2009)

By bill

Uses for Juicer Pulp

I have an absolutely excellent recipe for juicer pulp.

• 3 cloves of garlic
  • 2 Tbsp. of flax seed meal
  • 1/2 cup almonds, ground to a fine powder
  • pulp from juicer (almost anything works)
  • seasonings of your choice (Old Bay, Steak rub, be creative, works with almost anything that you like)

Combine all ingredients in a food processor, roll into a very thin "dough", and dehydrate at 105 degrees for 12 hours! The resulting crackers are wonderful, very high fiber, and will bust a hunger pang in a second. Eat a few, drink some water, and you're not hungry anymore. Loaded with fiber, obviously! (08/17/2009)

By jdanddad

Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Woman Using a Juicer
Using a Juicer
Woman juicing fruits
Cleaning a Juicer
Paper Mache Butterfly
Making Paper Mache
Fresh squeezed orange juice.
Removing Seeds and Pulp From Orange Juice