Uses for Juicer Pulp

When juicing, save the pulp and freeze to add to baked goods later on.

By Monica from Cortez, CO

3 More Solutions

Juicing is great and healthy but I always try to find some way to get 'double duty' from all the processed veggies left over from my juicer afterward.

A crockpot of spaghetti sauce made with juiced vegetables.

Other ways to use the pulp from juicing. I feel it is a sin ;) to just toss away the good leftovers from veggies and fruits so I am kinda making stuff up and if it's good, I send it in to share.

Does anyone have any good ideas for what the pulp leftover after you use your juicer can be used for?

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsFebruary 24, 2012
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf000548.tip.html