Uses for Liquid Laundry Detergent Caps

I have about 100 liquid detergent caps cause I couldn't bear to throw them away. I don't know what to do with them but would love to hear from everyone who does know. Thank you.

Gayl from Walpole

Answers:

Uses for Liquid Laundry Detergent Caps

Know a preschool or day care? They make great water toys, glue and paint cups and can also be used to start seeds. (04/18/2007)

By thriftmeg

RE: Uses for Liquid Laundry Detergent Caps

Uses for Liquid Laundry Detergent Caps

You can use them to start seeds in. (04/18/2007)

By Mythi

Uses for Liquid Laundry Detergent Caps

I just saw this idea somewhere--use one to hold wall paint for a small project or for touch ups. Toss when you are done. (04/18/2007)

By katie a.

Uses for Liquid Laundry Detergent Caps

Thank you for responding. I would like to decorate the laundry caps to make favors for a woman's club. Do any of you crafters have any suggestions. Thank you. (04/19/2007)

By Havenhill

Uses for Liquid Laundry Detergent Caps

Yes. You can make pincushions with them and give to people who sew.:) (05/09/2007)

By vanessa

Uses for Liquid Laundry Detergent Caps

I had a friend, a minister's wife, who used these for containers for silk flower arrangements, along with tops in different shapes and sizes. She'd put in some floral foam, then arrange her flowers in them to take to church members who were sick, in the hospital, celebrating a special occasion, etc. (06/10/2007)

By susanmajp

Uses for Liquid Laundry Detergent Caps

You could use some of them as egg cups. (06/15/2007)

By moonshadow

Uses for Liquid Laundry Detergent Caps

These are some tips that come to mind. After they are cleaned and sunned to remove residue they can be used.

*use as cookie cutters; if not for editible cookies maybe for clay crafts

* measure liquid

* paint cups as they are color coded already and will make it easy to distinguish one from another

* drill holes in bottom and use for potting seeding

* to make risers for cake pans / painting art projects just put between wire trays (one at each corner) after baking several items and needing to save time and counter space while they are cooling/ drying

* kids building blocks or shape sorter

* hot glue the sides together and make a change sorter for the car/ nail and misc. sorter / craft supply sorter for a drawer or work area - I did this once and the space gaps in beteen each I just put things like my white out bottles that fit perfectly

* I made a game once - glued various colors caps in shapes
of the triangle for a toss game; to control the game and keep the balls from rolling everywhere I just put them in a box that limited the roll - even if it misses and rolls the kids get a good work out and will enjoy it

* these caps sometimes make good holders for shaving cream cans that tend to rust on the bottoms

* the crystal clear ones make a good cover over a plant to give it the dome effect - builds up moisture - just add a little drill hole on the bottom sides for a vent when seeding and needing small amounts of water daily

(07/15/2007)

By Dianna

Uses for bottle caps

I am collecting bottle caps & lids to glue together for a fun time w/my grandkids. I am hoping to have a large amount by the time I go for a visit in early November. I am amazed by all the colors and sizes once I started paying attention. Sande (08/20/2007)

By Snookie80

Uses for Laundry Detergent Caps, Laundry detergent bottle with red cap.
Uses for Laundry Detergent Caps
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
transparent container of liquid laundry detergent
Other Uses for Laundry Detergent
Dry laundry detergent stored in glass canisters.
Storing Dry Laundry Detergent
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
🎉
🎄