Uses for Plastic Coffee Containers

I have lots of the plastic coffee cans (containers). Folgers and Maxwell House seem to have gone to plastic instead of metal cans. What can be done with them?

Rachel from Buford, GA

Uses for Plastic Coffee Containers

I teach preschool and I use mine as storage cans for scissors, buttons and glue sticks and all the craft things like poms and feathers. This way in my craft cupboard it is all together. I cover the cans with paper either wall paper or craft paper and label them! You can make some crafts too by painting them snowmen and santas at holidays or you can decorate and use as a tin to give a gift etc! (01/03/2008)

By KimmyLynn

Uses for Plastic Coffee Containers

It's a little late for Christmas gifts, but maybe this can help out for next year...

Folgers has printable labels to put on the canisters so you can fill them up with baked goods or other gifts. (01/04/2008)

By Trix

Uses for Plastic Coffee Containers

Here's what became of one of mine! (01/04/2008)

By melody_yesterday

RE: Uses for Plastic Coffee Containers

Uses for Plastic Coffee Containers

I like to buy a lot of stuff in the bulk food section of the grocery stores, such as rice, pasta, oats, couscous, cream of wheat, cornmeal, icing sugar, dried lentils, chocolate chips, etc. So instead of all the stuff sitting in a plastic bag I put it in an old coffee container and label it with the name of what is inside.

By Lisa

Uses for Plastic Coffee Containers

We had a lot of neighbors over for a summer picnic and I put the steak knives point down in one canister and the same with the forks. It's extra silver ware I have so it is easy to put away and get out again for another picnic. (01/04/2008)

Uses for Plastic Coffee Containers

I have found they are great to store chopped or cut onion in the refrigerator. The odor is contained and doesn't seem to permeate the plastic. (01/05/2008)

By Elizabeth

Uses for Plastic Coffee Containers

I keep one under the sink in the kitchen and use it to drain grease into after frying hamburger, etc. (01/06/2008)

By Cindy S.

Reusing Plastic Coffee Cans, A plastic red container of ground coffee.
Reusing Plastic Coffee Cans
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers