Uses for a Wreath Hanger

An over the door wreath hanger can be reused for other things. This guide contains uses for a wreath hanger.

December 12, 2008 Flag

If you have an extra over-the-door wreath holder, hang it over the door to the laundry room. This gives you an out-of-the-way place to hang clothes straight from the dryer or right after you've ironed them.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

This is a good idea, I'll buy the wreath hangers after Christmas when they're on sale for half off. (Last year I only paid 50 cents each for the wreath hangers!) I use them to hang drip-dry wet clothes. I also use them to hang my robe in the bathroom. The only problem is they don't work with every door as some doors are to tight.

* Also, don't buy the plastic ones, instead, go for the metal kind, they don't break as easily & are thinner so they work with more doors.

Better Living Green Living ReusingOctober 10, 2012
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Crocheted Wreaths
Making a Crocheted Wreath
Colorful sweater hanging in a closet.
Removing Hanger Bumps on Sweaters
Crocheted Drying Hanger
Crocheted Drying Hanger
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 8:59:26 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 400 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.