Laundry Room Helper

If you have an extra over-the-door wreath holder, hang it over the door to the laundry room. This gives you an out-of-the-way place to hang clothes straight from the dryer or right after you've ironed them.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

This is a good idea, I'll buy the wreath hangers after Christmas when they're on sale for half off. (Last year I only paid 50 cents each for the wreath hangers!) I use them to hang drip-dry wet clothes. I also use them to hang my robe in the bathroom. The only problem is they don't work with every door as some doors are to tight.

* Also, don't buy the plastic ones, instead, go for the metal kind, they don't break as easily & are thinner so they work with more doors.