Uses for a Wreath Hanger

If you have an extra over-the-door wreath holder, hang it over the door to the laundry room. This gives you an out-of-the-way place to hang clothes straight from the dryer or right after you've ironed them.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

More Solutions

I've purchased several wreath hangers through the years, but had started using a magnet hook for my front door wreaths, so had several wreath holders being stored in the attic, and I finally found a good use for them. I put the wreath holders on my metal wire shelves in the utility room, and they are so handy for all sorts of things, like hanging up a little basket for sorting lightweight clothing after doing the laundry, hanging up a jacket, or holding hangers, so they're all ready, when I hang up clothing out of the dryer, to be moved to the closet.

A wreath hanger holding up a basket in the pantry.

Better Living Green Living ReusingOctober 10, 2012
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-a-Wreath-Hanger.html