Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden

Are coffee grounds good for all plants? I specifically want to know about coffee grounds and mums.

Hardiness Zone: 6b

By Trina from TN

Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden

I heard long ago that coffee grounds are a bonus for the garden. They seem to help keep some invading bugs off your plants. I have been also adding them to my my compost. One other thing, I had a huge problem with ants, mainly in the spring. I was told if you sprinkle the grounds around the foundation of your house, it will help keep them out. So I started doing this, even in the winter. It worked! I rarely saw them at all during the warm weather. (11/09/2010)

By Katryn

ground coffee
Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden
ground coffee
Uses for Coffee Grounds
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Beautiful coffee filter flowers in jars fiilled with rocks
Crafts Using Coffee Filters
Coffee Beans
Cleaning With Coffee