Using Eyebrow Stencils

How do you use eyebrow stencils? Any ideas on how to correctly apply eyebrow stencils? I have very thin eyebrows and would like for them to look thicker. I've filled them in with eyebrow pencil but they look uneven, each brow has a different shape.

Thanks,
dixie35481 from Alabama

Answers:

Using Eyebrow Stencils

You choose the stencil that best fits your face and you simply put it over your brow and color it in. I know that either QVC or HSN (or both) sell the kits with instructions. They each have websites as well. (04/18/2006)

By paula

Using Eyebrow Stencils

Real eyebrows are not always equal, either. (04/18/2006)

By the Oracle

Using Eyebrow Stencils

It's true eyebrows are not even. Kind of like our hair, if we part in the middle it can be different on both sides. I got a little eyebrow brush and fill in any thin spots with a dark eye shadow or a pencil. But use the eraser- like tip to smudge, it looks more natural. (04/19/2006)

By meoowmom

Using Eyebrow Stencils

I heard a makeup artist say, "Remember, they (eyebrows) are supposed to be sisters, not twins!" However, my pale, thin eyebrows are the bane of my existence. Pencil looks fake, but every stencil I have seen looks enormous. I could use some advice too! (04/19/2006)

By joynchocolate

Using Eyebrow Stencils

Use the stencils but buy the eyebrow powder, don't use pencil, it makes your eyebrows look crayoned in. The powder works more effectively. I know companies like Maybelline, Revlon and Max Factor has the eyebrow powder. It comes with a little brush.
:) (04/19/2006)

By peggygv.

Using Eyebrow Stencils

I heard a makeup artist say the same thing about eyebrows being sisters, not twins! How funny. I think that either eyeshadow (a tone lighter than your brows) or a 6B drawing pencil (try it, its amazing) are best.

(05/04/2006)

By alicia

Using Eyebrow Stencils

Drawing in your eye brows with stencil is much better. (06/20/2007)

By M0NiCA

Using Eyebrow Stencils

Try practicing with a color that is so light, it's almost invisible. Once you get the hang of it, move to a darker color until you are satisfied. Sometimes it takes a long time to get the technique down pat. Think of the lightest color as 'training wheels'. (06/20/2007)

By cookwie

Using Eyebrow Stencils

I just received some eyebrow stencils, I'm having a hard time
using them. Can someone help me? I just can't get it right. The pencil does not work well. Should I use the powder?

Thank you
Fran (12/18/2007)

By Fran.

Close up of woman with stenciled eyebrow
Using Eyebrow Stencils
A leaf stencil attached to a wall.
Stenciled Craft Project Ideas
cow stencil
Making a Stencil
Using Stencils to Decorate Your Walls
Using Stencils to Decorate Your Walls
Woman Applying Eyebrow Pencil
Eyebrow Pencil Usage Tips and Tricks
🎉
🎄