Homemade Coffee Eyebrow Tint
The solution to light or patchy eyebrows is right there in your kitchen. This is a page about homemade coffee eyebrow tint
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
June 15, 2016
I have patchy eyebrows from years of over plucking back in the day. Loving a very full looking pair of brows, I have gone through quite a bit of eyebrow pencils and tints. I now make my own with my used coffee grounds in the morning.
- 3 tsp used coffee grounds* 3 tsp used coffee grounds (for lighter brows, use 2 tsp coffee grounds, 1 tsp cocoa powder)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix all the ingredients together and let sit for a few minutes.
- Apply with a small brush or Q-tip, carefully so you don't go outside your brow lines.
- Let sit on brows for 20 minutes, then wipe clean with clean Q-tip.
- Give your brows a nice upward brush. Beautiful!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.