Using it Up - Face Cream In a Tube

I use some face cream that comes in a tube. When I used it up, I was commenting to myself about how it didn't last very long, so I tried dragging the uncapped tube across the edge of the counter to see if I could squeeze any more out. I ended up squeazing out a surprising amount. I probably will get another 2 months use out of it. I had read about people who would split open the empty tube of toothpaste and I tried that once but it made such a mess that I promised myself not to do that ever again. This was a lot less messy.

By Holly

Squeezing the Last Out of a Tube
Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Fried ice cream.
Fried Ice Cream Recipes
Putting Cream Back Into a Tube
Putting Cream Back Into a Tube
🎄