Cookies n' Cream Ice Cream Bars
April 8, 2019
If you love ice cream, try making one with condensed milk, all purpose cream and your favorite flavor. My kid is really an ice cream lover and is always craving it. This cream bar recipe is the solution.
- 1 cup chocolate cookie sandwiches (oreo is most common)
- 300 ml can of sweet cream* (mixture of condensed and all purpose cream) chilled 1 hour
*If you don't have that kind of cream just use condensed milk and all purpose cream.
- Whip chilled sweet cream mix on high until volume is doubled. If you don't have hand mixer just use a blender. You can also add 1/2 cup of fresh or full cream milk to balance the thickness and sweetness brought up by the all purpose cream.
- Crush cookies in large crumbs and fold into whipped cream.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Cover and chill for about 3-4 hours.
- Serve when cream bars are set.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.