Maria's Cookies Ice Cream Sandwiches
This is a guide about Maria's cookies ice cream sandwiches
. A quick, inexpensive way to serve ice cream treats with ready made cookies.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My family loves these little ice cream treats. Using the Maria's cookies they are a quick and inexpensive way to make them.
Total Time: a few minutes
Yield: as many as you like
- Maria's cookies. These can be found in the International section of the grocery store, where the Latin foods are. They are about 50 cents per package!
- Ice Cream, any flavor, softened. We used vanilla.
- Sprinkles, coconut, chocolate pieces, etc for decorating the edges.
- Place one cookie on your plate or other surface. Put a little scoop of slightly softened ice cream on your cookie.
- Place other cookie on top of the ice cream.
- Roll the ice cream edge into whatever you would like. We used sprinkles, coconut and chocolate pieces this time, but the sky's the limit!
- Eat immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze until hardened.
December 20, 20150 found this helpful
wow!! Mouth watering ...lets try this weekend...
In This Guide