Maria's Cookies Ice Cream Sandwiches
Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 158 Feedbacks
August 17, 2015
My family loves these little ice cream treats. Using the Maria's cookies they are a quick and inexpensive way to make them.
Total Time: a few minutes
Yield: as many as you like
- Maria's cookies. These can be found in the International section of the grocery store, where the Latin foods are. They are about 50 cents per package!
- Ice Cream, any flavor, softened. We used vanilla.
- Sprinkles, coconut, chocolate pieces, etc for decorating the edges.
- Place one cookie on your plate or other surface. Put a little scoop of slightly softened ice cream on your cookie.
- Place other cookie on top of the ice cream.
- Roll the ice cream edge into whatever you would like. We used sprinkles, coconut and chocolate pieces this time, but the sky's the limit!
- Eat immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze until hardened.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.