Using a Binder Clip for Toothpaste

Squeezing a tube of toothpaste in the middle can make it difficult to get all the paste out later. Rolling the tube from the bottom and clipping it in place is a great way to ensure you use all the product with minimal mess. This is a guide about using a binder clip for toothpaste.

When pushing toothpaste from the bottom to the top, sometimes we cannot help it that we'll push the tube in the middle. And one more thing, if the toothpaste is half empty already, we have to keep pushing to get out! So what I did was use those binder clip from my office. Fold the bottom of the toothpaste tube and clip it with the binder. Easy, yet helpful.

Top Comment

I couldn't find a binder clip but I used another clip. This one is cut off a clothes hanger. Someone had posted this tip a while back. I have a bunch of these clips since that suggestion was posted.

I love the binder clip idea as well. It's a strong clip. A clip works better than the trick you buy that you slide onto the tube and push it up. The clip makes the tube small which takes up less space.

Thank you. That's a good idea.

Thank you for appreciating it maam.