Using a Binder Clip for Toothpaste

When pushing toothpaste from the bottom to the top, sometimes we cannot help it that we'll push the tube in the middle. And one more thing, if the toothpaste is half empty already, we have to keep pushing to get out! So what I did was use those binder clip from my office. Fold the bottom of the toothpaste tube and clip it with the binder. Easy, yet helpful.

Top Comment

I couldn't find a binder clip but I used another clip. This one is cut off a clothes hanger. Someone had posted this tip a while back. I have a bunch of these clips since that suggestion was posted.

I love the binder clip idea as well. It's a strong clip. A clip works better than the trick you buy that you slide onto the tube and push it up. The clip makes the tube small which takes up less space.

Love it!! Replying to The Tip about plastic clips for toothpaste tubes, if you get the other kind of clip that has metal) it can rust if left unattended- on some sinks that may be standing in water!

Just saying!

Thank you. That's a good idea.

Thank you for appreciating it maam.