Using a Binder Clip for Hanging Keys

Category Miscellaneous
If you don't want to put another hole in the wall, you can use binder clips for organizing your keys, by making a makeshift hook. This guide shows you how to use a binder clip for hanging keys.

I recently found some keys from my roommate's yard sale stash. We don't know what they go to but, for now, I didn't find a hook or didn't want to put another nail in the shop. I was looking around and found one of these wonderful binder clips on a shelf unit. I flipped up the top and voila', instant key hook.

Cheap, easy to move or take down and can even be threaded through your ring for the next time you need it!

N-JOY!

Genius! I have the opposite problem - I have a 4-hook key holder, but no place to put outgoing mail. Seeing this tip, I hung a binder clip on one of the hooks, and now I have a place for outgoing mail right by the door.