Using a Binder Clip for Hanging Keys

Category Miscellaneous
If you don't want to put another hole in the wall, you can use binder clips for organizing your keys, by making a makeshift hook. This page shows you how to use a binder clip for hanging keys.

I recently found some keys from my roommate's yard sale stash. We don't know what they go to but, for now, I didn't find a hook or didn't want to put another nail in the shop. I was looking around and found one of these wonderful binder clips on a shelf unit. I flipped up the top and voila', instant key hook.

Cheap, easy to move or take down and can even be threaded through your ring for the next time you need it!

N-JOY!

Organizing MiscellaneousFebruary 13, 2017
📓
😎
😷
🐛
🌻
Generated 2020-07-23 17:26:58 in 825 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-a-Binder-Clip-for-Hanging-Keys.html