Storing Denture Tablets

Denture tablet users like to have a convenient storage solution for this product. This is a guide about storing denture tablets.

My hubby uses Efferdent tablets. Instead of him having to tear off one each time he needs it, I cut all the sheets of tablets so there's only one in each section. I keep them in the box and only put what is needed for a week or so in a container and place it on the counter beside the toothbrush holder. Much less messy.

Yes, I've been doing this for a few years & it's so much easier! I have coffee "tins" (plastic now of course!) that I put them in, about a months worth. Thank you for posting it! MC

This is esp' nice for those with arthritis, too. Also, keep in mind these handy little gems are great for keeping your toilet clean!!

Nice idea! I separate any medicine thats in a perforated pack.

Much nicer not to mess with wrestling with the package, especially when you or your loved ones are sick!