Make Your Own Ear Lifts

Category Tips
This is a guide about make your own Ear Lifts. Ear Lifts are a product designed to prevent your earlobes from sagging under the weight of your earrings. Here is an easy way to make your own and save some money.

Hello, Everyone! Isn't this website just the best?! I'm constantly referring to it - it is so useful!

I've found a way to make my own "Ear Lifts", using clear packing tape, bought at the dollar store, waxed paper, and scissors. Stick a couple of inches of tape to the waxed paper. Then, just cut out your own ear lifts. When you want to use one, just peel off the waxed paper, and stick it to the back of your earlobe, the same way you do with "Ear Lifts". So much cheaper and just as effective!

By Karla from Greensboro, NC

Editor's Note: If you are unfamiliar with this product (as I was), it is to keep your earlobes from stretching out when wearing earrings.

I was thinking about doing that!!!!! Thanks for saying it works