Vinegar for Dishwasher Rinse Agent

Instead of buying those expensive rinse agents for dishwasher which cost about $3.00 to $4.00 a bottle, try using white vinegar it works great and is so much cheaper.

By Carol from Massachusetts

Answers:

Vinegar for Dishwasher Rinse Agent

I'll have to say . . . I have had zero success using vinegar in my rinse. My dishes were just as spotty as if I'd used nothing. (08/22/2007)

By Katie A.

Vinegar for Dishwasher Rinse Agent

Can using vinegar in the dishwasher harm the appliance in any way? I am all for using homemade cleaners but am leery to try something that may damage an appliance especially the dishwasher! (08/22/2007)

By tthompson

Vinegar for Dishwasher Rinse Agent

I have been using vinegar for quite a few months now in my dishwasher with great success. I use it as a fabric softener in the laundry as well.

Trish in CT (08/27/2007)

By Trish

Vinegar for Dishwasher Rinse Agent

I have been using vinegar as a dishwasher rinse for quite a few months now, with great success. I also use it as a fabric softener in the wash, and for a million other uses around the house :-)

Trish in CT (08/27/2007)

By GirlNumber5

Dishwasher full of dishes.
Homemade Rinse Agent Recipes
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Dishwasher full of dishes.
Saving Money on Rinse Agent
Open dishwasher.
Cleaning Dishwasher Rinse Agent Dispenser
real estate agent
Selecting a Real Estate Agent
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 12:28:44 PM on 10.0.1.51 in 905 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.