Washing Machine Spin Cycle Not Working

My washing machine is a GE. The final rinse and spin does not work, leaving the clothes completely soaked. Is it fixable or should I buy another machine?

By K Crowe from Massapequa Park, NY

Answers:

Washing Machine Spin Cycle Not Working

At the price of new washers, it is always cheaper to have it fixed. (05/15/2010)

By MCW

Washing Machine Spin Cycle Not Working

I had a Kenmore that developed a similar problem of not working when it came to a certain point in the cycle. It was a bad timer. My husband called Sears, ordered a new timer for my particular make and model, we picked it up the following week, and he changed the timer. Worked for years! (05/15/2010)

By hamnurse

Washing Machine Spin Cycle Not Working

This happened to me at one time, and it was the pump that pumps the water out. This caused the spin cycle to not kick on. I fixed this myself. The part was about 20.00. Just take the front panel off the washer. The pump was located near the bottom. Good luck! (05/17/2010)

By kimnwill

Washing Machine Spin Cycle Not Working
open washing machine
Spin Cycle Not Working on Washer
Man Repairing a Washing Machine
Repairing a Washing Machine
Washing Machine
Washing Machine Moves During Spin Cycle
clothes in washer spinning
Washer Making Noise During Spin Cycle
🎄