Welding Cap Patterns

Category Patterns
Welding caps were originally designed to help keep sparks from burning exposed skin when welding, but they are worn by non-welders as well. Making your own welding caps allows you to create ones that match your personality and it also can save you money. This page has advice about finding welding cap patterns.

Does anyone have a welding cap pattern that they could share with me? A printable pattern would be awesome.

Thanks!
Mary from Panama City Beach, FL

Best Answer

To all great news, I found a free pattern here:

http://m.flickr  neer/3226539174/

The site has the print out and instructions. I really hope this helps everyone out, I know I looked for a pattern forever.

They do not have them at etsy.com anymore. Anyone else have any luck?

Thanks

I have 2 welders cap patterns. I tore apart a commercially made one, and scanned it to a file.

I have a 4 panel or a 6 panel pattern. Contact me at mysticindiancelt (at) yahoo(dot)com

Hi I also need a free weldding cap pattern my grand son is welding in the cold and ice and really needs them! I took onr of his old one a part to make a pattern but he is a big boy and it turned out to small! He needs a 7 1/4 to 7 3/4! Help please!

I ordered a pattern from Paragon and sent the check and after months I did not receive it. I emailed them but they refused to answer my emails. RIpped me off.

I also ordered from paragon and got ripped off. Iif you ordered through paypal as I did contact them and they will investigate it and try to give your money back. Hopefully paypal will shut paragon down.

I have a huge favor. My husbands a boilermaker. He spends alot of money on welding caps and buys 3-4 a week. Lately, we cant afford them. He wants me to learn to make them for him. I have been trying with patterns for over a month. No luck. I am trying to find someone to send me a step-by-step video and in return I will pay. Please help!

Email LaceyLanz_Nixon AT hotmail.com

Do u have a pattern that is not reversible , or can u tell me how to see panels together

Please send me a welding hat pattern

Thank you

Marilyn Schmill

Just wondering if your welding cap pattern is still available. Would like to get a PDF copy of both if possible.

I'm looking for a welder's cap pattern. Can anyone tell me where to get one or if anyone may have one? Thanks.

By Patricia

Best Answer

I have made them for my husband. Since head sizes are different, the best way is to take an old one that fits him well, and take it apart. Use the pieces as your pattern. The first time I did this I made a papper pattern and then kept it for future use. Make sure you pre shrink your material before cutting it out as they will need laudering often and you don't want it to shrink and become uncomfortable.