What Color Countertops Should I Get?

I am redoing my kitchen. The cabinets are going to be white. The walls are a reddish color. What color would you recommend for the countertop? I like the look of marble/granite, but will be using laminate.

Melissa from MA

Answers:

What Color Countertops Should I Get?

Well, I love redecorating, but it is hard to give an idea without seeing or knowing how big a piece. But there are so many styles these days. If cabinets are white, walls a reddish, what is the floor? There are laminates with great earth tones. Try checking out the tone on tone type. I think earth tones would be a great idea with what you have going so far. I mean like the rusts, browns, beiges, etc. The "Santa Fe" type look. But in the end, it is always up to you. Be sure to get something you really like or love. You have to live with it. (02/26/2007)

By Valerie

What Color Countertops Should I Get?
A nice kitchen with granite countertops and white cabinets.
Coordinating Granite Countertops With Kitchen Cabinets
Nice Countertops
Protecting Your Countertops
Tile Countertops
Installing Tile Countertops
Granite Countertop
Choosing Granite Countertops
🎉
🎄