What Kind of Worms are These?

My dad took this picture of thousands of worms headed for his flower bed in NC. Is anyone familiar? We have never seen such a thing!

By Amanda

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Yes I am from NC also and have seen this. These worms were headed for my vegetable garden so I ended their life abruptly. Bug spray will get rid of them. They actually look like hundred of tiny snails but I don't know what they really are. There were probably 20 or so of these masses of worms when I discovered them but it has been at least 5 years ago now and I haven't seen them since. Good luck and God Bless.

Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlJune 16, 2011
Worm in the Lawn
Getting Rid of Worms in the Lawn
growing tomatoes
Worms Eating Tomatoes
cat
Remedies for Worms in Cats
A worm on pavement.
Getting Rid of Worms On Your Driveway
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 4:43:33 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.