Getting Rid of Worms On Pavement

This is a page about getting rid of worms on pavement. Some homeowners find their driveways and sidewalks get covered in worms from their lawns. While you may find them annoying and even unsightly, worms are an important resident in your yard and getting rid of them isn't usually a good idea.

We have a problem. We have worms in our driveway, so many that we could start a bait farm. Does anyone have an idea how to keep them off?

Thanks.
Dave

Answers

Best Answer

If they are earthworms, be glad you have them. I have read they are a sign of healthy soil and they help aerate it, which helps your lawn out for free. My dog thinks the dried ones are a delicacy, but that would be the only problem I would see. If they are not earthworms, we have a local extension office of our agricultural college that would identify them or you could take them to a local garden shop. You should attract a lot of birds (and possibly beagles). I would not personally try to get rid of them.

Answer this Question

I have literally thousands of worms in the driveway and they are all migrating into the garage and now into the house through the mopboards.

I have a problem with worms crawling all over my pavement. They are long, skinny, dark worms. They come out of my lawn, but I am not sure how to get rid of them.

Home and Garden Pest Control WormsNovember 13, 2017
🌻
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf565949.tip.html