Getting Rid of Worms On Your Driveway?

Category Worms
Worms may appear on pavement and sidewalks after a rain for a short time. This is a page about getting rid of worms on your driveway.

We have little black worms, about an inch long, crawling all over our porch and house, by the hundreds. What are they?

By Dena

Answers

Hi. I think you might have millipedes. Do they curl up when you sweep them up? Are they hard shelled?
We went to an exterminator and had to appy something around the house perimiter.
Good Luck!

not hard shelled

I have that problem right now! After this past storm (Matthew), my garage stays full of them and occasionally I find a few in the house by the door!

Scary. .what can I spray and how long will this last.

Sprinkle salt along where you want them to stay out it dries them out kills them if they get it on them. I use it every time we get a good rain.

What kind is salt can I use to get rid of them?

These worms seem to come out after it rains, they are white, 1 to 3 inches long and creep along the cement area by the house (driveway). How do I get rid of them and keep them from coming back?

By Oscar G.

Answers

When the ground gets saturated with water, the worms must come out, or they will drown. It what they must do - you can't stop it.

Home and Garden Pest Control WormsMay 1, 2014
😎
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Worms-On-Your-Driveway.html