What is the Title of This Movie?

I'm looking for an older horror movie I saw in the 90's. The parts I remember were that a group of teens are traveling to a house for a trip of some sort. When they arrive things start happening that lead them into the barn where they find a bull's skull with a human skeleton body. Symbolizing some sort of satanic cult maybe? Somewhere along the line one of the girls gets turned into a doll and you see the doll bleeding. I just remember this being the scariest movie I'd ever seen but I don't recall the title. Can you help? Thanks.

By ninnygal27 from York, PA

Do you remember any of the actors?

Entertainment MoviesJune 8, 2009
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Columbia Costume (Rocky Horror)
Two avocados, one cut in half with the seed inside.
Peeling an Avocado
Kids watching a movie at a birthday party.
Movie Themed Birthday Party Ideas
The word patent in the dictionary.
Applying for a Patent