What is the Title of This Movie?

I'm looking for an older horror movie I saw in the 90's. The parts I remember were that a group of teens are traveling to a house for a trip of some sort. When they arrive things start happening that lead them into the barn where they find a bull's skull with a human skeleton body. Symbolizing some sort of satanic cult maybe? Somewhere along the line one of the girls gets turned into a doll and you see the doll bleeding. I just remember this being the scariest movie I'd ever seen but I don't recall the title. Can you help? Thanks.

By ninnygal27 from York, PA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Do you remember any of the actors?

Entertainment MoviesJune 8, 2009
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Columbia Costume (Rocky Horror)
Two avocados, one cut in half with the seed inside.
Peeling an Avocado
Kids watching a movie at a birthday party.
Movie Themed Birthday Party Ideas
The word patent in the dictionary.
Applying for a Patent
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:35:58 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.