When Shopping Together, Tie Purchases To Tell Them Apart

When my daughter and I go shopping or to garage sales, I tie the tops of my bags in a knot. That way when she brings me home, it is very easy to recognize my purchases. Bread bag twisties work great too.

By Anna from Urbana, OH

Answers:

Hello, Anna. That is a great idea! I often go with friends and family shopping, and usually end up looking inside each bag, trying to recall what I even purchased! So, thanks for the tip! By the way... I've never seen anyone online from Urbana! I grew up in the area (Woodstock, technically). I went to and graduated from Triad (as did my dad), and my grandparents (and other family members, and friends) are long-time Urbanians. Go Sparky (mom and other family/friends graduated from UHS, mom was even a cheerleader there)! Nice to see someone from "back home!" (10/22/2007)

By heather21230

That is an excellent idea! I will try it out next time my sister and I go shopping together - which happens often! Thanks for sharing and God bless you. (10/22/2007)

By tedsmom

It also works to put your bags behind the seat you are sitting in, on the floor. (08/25/2008)

By Cindy

Mark Your Purchases When Shopping With A Group
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Pizza Pull Apart Recipes
Pizza Pull Apart Recipes
Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread Recipes
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 9:42:21 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.