Wild Eagle Nest Webcams

Category Wildlife
Mr President and First Lady
It is very gratifying to be able to watch wild eagles raise their young. This is a guide about wild eagle nest webcams.

I am so excited! I just received an email notice from the Norfolk Botanical Gardens that the Eagle cam is now live again for the 2011 nesting season in Norfolk, Virginia :-) Hate Litter shared a link with us for last years cam just when the Eaglet's had hatched and I was immediately addicted and watched them daily thereafter until they fledged. This year I am excited because the egg laying hasn't happened yet, so I will be able to watch the entire process for the whole season. I hope you enjoy watching the progress of these beautiful creatures, too.

If you watched last year please note the view is different now because the Eagles decided to build a new nest for this season. The Botanical Garden moved the cam. They are also using a new video player for viewing that requires Adobe Flash Player. If you don't have it downloaded already, there will be a link at the Eagle Cam site for a free and safe download.

Oh, and as you're viewing keep in mind that Eagle eggs are the size of a baseball and Eagle nests are about 5 to 6 feet in diameter.

Happy Eagle and Eaglet Watching! :-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

A pair of eagles gave birth to two eaglets right in a Washington DC tulip tree in the National Arboretum on March 18 and 20th, for the first time since 1947. They can be seen on Live Cam 24 hours a day. So fun to watch the parents bring home a fish to share with their new little family!

Link: www.eagles.org/dceaglecam

I would like to share a web site for a live eagle cam located in Norfolk, Virginia. You can watch the eagles day and night.