Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Women's Razor Reviews

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Women's Razor Reviews

There are so many razors designed for women on the market it may be hard to choose the best one for you. This is a guide about women's razor reviews.

Here are questions related to Women's Razor Reviews.

Question: Women's Razor Recommendations

I purchased a Schick Quattro razor for women and it is the worst razor I have ever used. I have to go over my legs 3 or 4 times to get a half way decent shave and even then I can still feel stubble. I used to use the Gillette Personal Touch razor and I loved it, but they have stopped making the blades for it.

Can anyone recommend a good razor for shaving your legs? I prefer to not use disposable razors? Or can you tell me where I might be able to find the blades for the Personal Touch razor? Thank you.

By chef4u from Sylvania, OH

Most Recent Answer

By Marie [3]01/15/2010

My husband and I both use the Gillette Fusion too and agree it is the best razor we've ever used. They are expensive, but I use cheap conditioner instead of shaving cream to make up some of the cost. Conditioner will lasts twice as long as any shaving cream and works better. Its also a good way to get rid of some you didn't like that are just lying around. Hope this helps!

Solutions: Women's Razor Reviews

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!