Women's Razor Reviews

There are so many razors designed for women on the market it may be hard to choose the best one for you. This is a guide about women's razor reviews.

Women's Razor Reviews

October 2, 2009 Flag

I purchased a Schick Quattro razor for women and it is the worst razor I have ever used. I have to go over my legs 3 or 4 times to get a half way decent shave and even then I can still feel stubble. I used to use the Gillette Personal Touch razor and I loved it, but they have stopped making the blades for it.

Can anyone recommend a good razor for shaving your legs? I prefer to not use disposable razors? Or can you tell me where I might be able to find the blades for the Personal Touch razor? Thank you.

By chef4u from Sylvania, OH

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

There are these super cheap pink disposables made by Personna. You would think by the look of them that they'd be terrible, but they are actually the best razors I've ever used. Better than my pricey Venus--and at a fraction of the cost. You can get them at Biglots and at Walmart.

I use Daisy razors. I know they are disposable, but they last a long time.

On the topic of blades lasting, if you dry a razor blade after using with a blow dryer, it will last much longer! I got that tip from the "Tightwad Gazette"!

My husband and I both use the Gillette Fusion too and agree it is the best razor we've ever used. They are expensive, but I use cheap conditioner instead of shaving cream to make up some of the cost. Conditioner will lasts twice as long as any shaving cream and works better. Its also a good way to get rid of some you didn't like that are just lying around. Hope this helps!

Read More Answers...
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Bath and BeautyFebruary 6, 2013
A woman struggling to put jeans on.
Finding Women's Jeans That Fit
Red Hatter
Red Hat Society Club Ideas
Norelco Razor
Homemade Norelco Razor Cleaning Solution
razor blade
Storing Razor Blades
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 19, 2016 at 12:45:45 AM on 10.0.1.132 in 553 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.