Share Crafts

Women's Razor Reviews

Women's Razor Reviews

There are so many razors designed for women on the market it may be hard to choose the best one for you. This is a guide about women's razor reviews.

Here are questions related to Women's Razor Reviews.

Question: Women's Razor Recommendations

I purchased a Schick Quattro razor for women and it is the worst razor I have ever used. I have to go over my legs 3 or 4 times to get a half way decent shave and even then I can still feel stubble. I used to use the Gillette Personal Touch razor and I loved it, but they have stopped making the blades for it.

Can anyone recommend a good razor for shaving your legs? I prefer to not use disposable razors? Or can you tell me where I might be able to find the blades for the Personal Touch razor? Thank you.

By chef4u from Sylvania, OH

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By Marie 3 5 01/15/2010

My husband and I both use the Gillette Fusion too and agree it is the best razor we've ever used. They are expensive, but I use cheap conditioner instead of shaving cream to make up some of the cost. Conditioner will lasts twice as long as any shaving cream and works better. Its also a good way to get rid of some you didn't like that are just lying around. Hope this helps!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Solutions: Women's Razor Reviews

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!