Wrapping a Gift That Hasn't Arrived

Category Gifts
A picture of a pair of shoes being wrapped, since the shoes have not arrived yet.
Even if your gift hasn't arrived on time you can still let the recipient know what is on the way. This is a guide about wrapping a gift that hasn't arrived.

I ordered my son a pair of shoes that didn't make it in time for his birthday. I wanted to still give them to him, so that he would know they were on the way. I took a shoe box that I had around the house, filled it with tissue paper, and put a printed photo of the shoes inside the box. Then I wrapped the box up like all of the other presents. When he first opened it he was a little confused because I put the photo in a shoe box from his baby brother's rubber boots. :) He had a good laugh and is looking forward to the actual shoes coming in the mail!

I do this ALL the time with my son and his fiance. They live across the country, so when they come for the holidays I include a photo in a package and have it mailed directly to them instead of them having to ship it back home after the holidays!

:D