"Just Dating" Gift Ideas

When you don't know someone very well, selecting an appropriate gift isn't always easy. This guide contains "just dating"gift ideas.

A dating couple.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

What do you get someone that likes to figit a lot, I don't really know what he likes we just started dating and I am lost. I just don't know what to get him.

Ashley from Waco

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

You just started dating him so I wouldn't embarrass him with an expensive gift - what if he only had an inexpensive gift for you? It could end a nice relationship. How about tickets for the two of you to go to a Christmas concert with dinner beforehand?

Best Answer

Does he own a car? Get a gift certificate for a carwash. Maybe a gift certificate to a clothing store? Does he have a pet? something for the pet would be nice. I once got my boyfriend a booklet of carwash, wax, etc. for his trunk one year. He loved it.

Rose

Best Answer

Get him something you enjoy doing together. My guy keeps saying how much fun it is when we play just dance for study breaks. Any gift that you guys can do together will be a winner.

Read More Answers...

I recently met a man that I like very much. We're at the just dating stage. We will be spending the holidays together. I want to buy a fun gift that's appropriate and personal, but am on a limited budget.

Charlene from Seattle, WA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

For me, it would be either bake something (breads or cookies), wrapped real pretty or buy or acquire tickets to an event that you would both attend together! It can be as inexpensive as movie tickets.

Stephe

Best Answer

Choose something that relates to a hobby or that simply says you care. A bag of gummy worms attached to a new book for the "bookworm", a container made to look like a medicine bottle filled with chocolates (label it vitamin "C") for a chocoholic, or even a jar of Hershey's "hugs" and "kisses". You are only limited by your imagination.

Kelly Nelson

Read More Answers...
Holidays and Parties Gifts GeneralMarch 4, 2013
A man giving a gift to his wife.
Gift Ideas for Your Wife
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Easter Gift Box With Chocolate Eggs Inside
Easter Gift Ideas
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 19, 2016 at 7:52:12 AM on 10.0.1.104 in 539 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.