DIY Gift Card and Matching Earrings
October 21, 2018
Add a pair of matching earrings to your gift card.
You will need:
Total Time: Less than an hour
Yield: 1 gift of a pair of earrings and a gift card
- 3 gift cards (Ask cashier if it is okay to take extras.)
- 2 fish hook earring wires
- one drill with a 1/16th bit
- Load one gift card with the gift money.
- Cut out images on the other two.
- Drill one hole in each of the cut out images and two in the gift card. Add earring wires to the cut outs.
- Attach the earrings to the gift card and it is ready to give as a "fun" gift.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.