Frugal Spring Cleaning Ideas

I am looking for helpful ideas and frugal at the same time to make Spring cleaning a lot easier and simple.

Good info!!

one thing I have found very helpful is to use two buckets one with your cleaner mixture in it and one with nothing but water......if you rinse your rag after wiping things down before returning to the bucket of cleaner, your cleaner will not only last longer but you will not be adding dirt from one area to each time you wipe whether it be a wall, table, bookcase ect. you will be starting with a fresh clean cloth. if you use spray cleaner then you only need the bucket of water to rinse between wipings.....

The Happy Slob has lots of fun, easy and free cleaning tips - and even more cleaning recipes that are non-toxic. :) Hope this helps!

P.S. Try some of her daily cleaning routine tips and you'll find that you're never stuck with as much to do when spring cleaning rolls around!

I use the cheapest off brand of a product like scrubbing bubbles to clean mini blinds. Extend them all the way before removing from the window. Lay them in the bathtub and spray them one set at a time that I stack. Let them lay there while you wipe your windows. fill the tub with enough water to cover them plus a couple of inches and give them a swish. Drain the water and refill the tub adding fabric softener. One cup maybe? Drain that and gather them to stand straight and drip dry. The softener helps prevent dust and grime from settling on them in the future. You get a pretty smell and clean tub in the deal.

I have found that for me the best way to clean windows & mirrors is water & dry with newspaper.

Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Spring Cleaning (Inside Your House)
Home and Garden Cleaning Spring CleaningMay 4, 2007
Spring floral wall bucket using artificial flowers.
Homemade Spring Decorations
Woman Spring Cleaning Outside With Pressure Washer
Spring Cleaning (Outside Your House)
Natural Cleaning Products
Thrifty Cleaning Ideas
Dried Wreath With Crocus Flower
Homemade Spring Wreaths