Browsing: Cleaning Pyrex Pans

Cleaning Your Pyrex Pan

Do you have crusted stuff you want off the bottom of a Pyrex pan? Just fill it halfway full of water, put in about 1/4 cup baking soda, let come to a boil on the stove. Turn it off, forget about it for about 2 hours. Go back, and voila, it's clean!

Cathy in Wilmington, NC

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Warning- On cleaning the Pyrex container,all my Pyrex is glass and the

reason it says on the bowl do not heat under broiler or on top of stove is because when it starts to cool off it will explode,or rather shatter.

I've had this happen a couple of times when someone accidentally turned on the burner under one. - Debbi

I believe this tip is only for Pyrex (glass) sauce pans (meant for stove top use) NOT baking dishes or casseroles. Do not treat your baking dishes in this way, they could shatter. - Susan

I use bleach (!/2 Spoon) and a dash of dish soap let set over night let new no scrubbing at all it works. The Miracle maid electric Pan I am having a hard time cleaning the inside. Pan is 38 years old. Cooks good.

Cleaning Pyrex Pans
Cleaning Pyrex Pans
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesFebruary 28, 2001
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
Cast Iron Pan
Cleaning a Cast Iron Pan
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 3:03:03 PM on 10.0.0.120 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.