Gift for a Crafter

My sister-in-law is a crafter. She's always making something. What would be a good gift in the way of supplies? Is there something you crafters always running out of? A new product or tool that would be a good gift?

By Erica

Best Answer

Many crafters like to make things from nature . You can pick up pine cones, sweet gum balls, teasels, acorn caps, and other types of pods and seeds. Woody stems from cattails can be used creatively. If you are near water, maybe you can find driftwood. If bugs are a problem, just bake the material at a low temp for a reasonable amount of time. Baking also opens up wet pine cones. Just let your imagination be your guide.

Erica, I don't know just HOW new it is but I saw this recently on an HGTV show and then ran across it at Walmart for less than $10. It's called a Circle Scissor - it lets you see what you're cutting as you cut, cuts circles from 1-6" and everything in between, and comes with its own self-healing cutting mat! I also love books to get ideas from and don't usually spend the $$ to buy them for myself and crafter's REALLY appreciate things you've done for them. Even if you're not "crafty" the smallest attempt and effort is understood and appreciated. Just the fact that you're asking shows your caring!

Crafter Gift
Gift Ideas for Crafters
Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceMarch 1, 2001
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Girl Using Kids Sewing Machine
Homemade Craft or Sewing Kits for Kids
🎄