Save on Hot Water Bills

Judy - Louisville, KY

If you have an electric water heater, turn your hot water heater off when you go out of town, or even when you leave for the day. It will cut your electric bill!

We turn our hot water heater off, when not in use. My hubby turns the heater on, when he first gets up, since he gets up before I do. I take a shower, then wash up any dishes that are dirty. Then I turn it off, after I do dishes. I wash clothes in cold water, hang them on a clothes line. I turn the lights off, during the day. Use my crock pot to do a lot of cooking and my toaster oven when I want something from the oven. During the day while Tony is out working, I have the thermostat down. I turn it on when Tony comes home, cause he gets colder than me.

When I start cooking I turn the water heater on.That way it will be hot, so I can wash my dishes. At the night, I turn it off. Last month our electric bill was half of what it was the month before.

Saving Money on Your Electric Bill, Money and Light Bulb on Top of Electric Bill
Saving Money on Your Electric Bill
Better Living Green Living Conservation ElectricityMarch 14, 2001
Homemade Water Guns
Homemade Water Guns
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
🎄