Browsing: Saving Money on Condiments

Save Those Extra Condiments

Save all those extra condiments from fast-food meals. (My local McDonald's drive-thru always gives me a handful of ketchup when I ask for ketchup for one, so they really add up.) Then, use them for picnics in the summer. It makes the basket lighter, and there is no chance of hot weather spoiling the condiments!

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Our local McDonald's has recently been stingy with giving away extra McNugget sauces, they now charge for extra McNugget sauces (they still give the ketcup away).

The most useful place we've found for condiments is our local QuikTrip. They carry Heinz Mayonaise and Miracle Whip packets. Quite handy when you are going on a picnic and don't want to carry a jar of mayo. We just grab a couple extra everytime we visit for gasoline and a snack.

I collect all the sachets of salt and pepper,mayo,vinegar or sauces that we get when buying fast foods and put in a container and keep in the cupboard.When I make sandwiches I put a few in the lunch boxes and when they eating their lunch they use it Or when making roast or frying I use as a marinade.

Ketchup and Mustard Bottles
Saving Money on Condiments
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJune 9, 2001
Ketchup
Saving Money on Ketchup
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
A trio of savory Asian sauces.
Homemade Asian Condiments
Hand picking weeds
Controlling Weeds Organically
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 3:04:02 PM on 10.0.0.120 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.