New Relationship Birthday Present Ideas

I have just recently started dating after getting divorced. I have been seeing this person on and off for about two months. Only recently we decided to see each other exclusively. My problem is that his birthday is coming up next week and I have no idea what to get him or do for him on his birthday. He will be 24.

I don't feel like I know him well enough (not like I knew my ex-husband) to know his interests and get a gift, nor do I really have the money to spend. So I am looking for a unique idea for his birthday to let him know that I think he is special. It also needs to be quick, fun and easy. I have a two year old so I don't have a lot of time. Anyone who has an idea is welcome to share. Thanks.

By Angel

How about making him his favorite dinner, set the table with candles, and make him a homemade birthday cake?

Holidays and Parties Gifts DatingJune 16, 2001
Strained Relationship With Brother
Advice for a Strained Relationship With Brother
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
Golden Birthday Present
Golden Birthday Present Ideas
Woman Shopping for Long Distance Relationship Christmas Gift
Christmas Gift Ideas for Long Distance Relationship