Selling Usable Clothing

If you don't have time for a garage sale, are there any other ways to profit from usable clothing? This could include online sites for selling or any other good ideas.

Selling Usable Clothing

I have bought several nice items of gently used clothing from EBay. It is a good way to find cheap clothes that have good wear left in them....and in

many sizes (even the very large) For example I won a set of 4 tops for $12.00 (including the shipping) and 2 nice slacks for $8 (again incl s/h).

This is a good way to thin out the closet and make a bit of money to buy MORE clothes...or books, or whatever - Margaret

For me personally, I did not find taking things to the consignment store profitable, however it was recycling. By the time, my items sold I got next to nothing because they continually mark things down. Not only that, you have to pay a fee to the shop to set up an account so you can have your clothes sold at the shop, however, this is once a year fee.

If you have deductions on your income taxes you probably would be better off donating them to charity and take a tax deduction.

Ms. Syd Barr

For women's and children's clothes take them to a Women's Shelter ..check

with a local church or the YWCA for where to find them. They are always in need of clothes (especially for the kids) - Britathrt

We have a Reader's Request answer that meshes with this topic nicely. For a list of consignment sites follow the link below.

If you have any friends that do a lot of yard sales, you might let them sell your things for a percentage of the items they sell. My girlfriend did that and had about 14 ladies she sold for. - Sue

See if anyone in your area is having a clothing swap. It will profit you clothes that you or your kids will wear.

stack of clothing
Selling Clothing
Consumer Advice Clothing SellingJuly 20, 2001
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
Old Rusty Sheath Knife
Removing Rust from Knives
🎉
🎄