Homemade OxiClean

Did you ever see the OxiClean infomercial? I have the basic recipe for a clone, but I need a source where I can buy sodium percarbonate which is the main ingredient.

Oxi-clean is about 70% sodium percarbonate and 30% washing soda (sodium carbonate) with some fungicides added.

By kaji1

You can order Sodium percarbonate at these sites. Also, search out SP on Yahoo and Google.com and you'll find many sites to purchase this great product. You might consider co-oping with some other homemakers and go in together on a purchase to split among you. Hope this helps,

Please, please share the recipe for the oxi-clean clone.

I have another link for you to try...it's http://www.chemistrystore.com/sodium_percarbonate.htm

I just did a search on using google and came up with lots of places to buy this from.

Re the recipe for OXI-CLEAN;70-30 as i listed in my original posting.

Homemade OxiClean
Homemade OxiClean Recipes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Laundry RecipesJanuary 25, 2002
Photo of homemade orange jello.
Homemade Jello (Gelatin) Recipes
OxiClean Reviews
Homemade Moisturizer in a jar near a fern leaf
Homemade Moisturizer Recipes
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes