Rainbow Tea Decorations

I want to know about how to decorate for a rainbow tea our church is having on October 13, 2007. My color is indigo.

Mrs. Mary Ann Gregory from Chase City, VA

Best Answer

Last year our color was yellow. We did deviled eggs and dyed the eggs yellow with food coloring, yellow sugar wafers, yellow cupcakes, chicken wings wrapped in yellow cellophane paper

Best Answer

My Color Was Red:

Red stands for the Blood that Jesus Shed on Calvary, it also stands for Power.

I used a Red Table Cloth, with Matching Red Skirt, a Beautiful Red Rose Centerpiece with Fresh Baby Breath and Greenery..

Each Captain is asked to invite anyone you choose to Wear your Color on that Day, and Collect donations as well.

My foods were: Bar-B-Que Hash, Bar-b-que Ribs, Red Rice w/tomatoes and Red Sausage, Red Jello topped with Whipped Cream, Deviled Eggs with Red Food Coloring, Pasta Salad with Red Cherry Tomatoes, Bar-B-que Drummettes, Lil Smokies, Meatballs, and Finger Sandwiches.

Best Answer

For centerpieces, try something unusual like a clear vase with the chosen color fish and the fish can be given to the captain as a gift. Also, flowers are always a good idea. If you are doing foods in your color, try the unexpected. Get a local bakery to dye a cake in your color and have it precut in cute shapes and placed on a saucer in the same color or contrasting color to give it a little pop! Also do healthy varities of your food color like yellow peppers, squash casserole, corn pilaf, yellow rice, lemon squares, etc.

Best Answer

My color this year is red. I'm making red punch to drink for my table and I got red plastic plates w/ red plastic tumbler cups to match. I'm having a friend to make me some rainbow mint suckers that will be in a bouquet form and serve as my center piece as well, along w/ floating candles in a tall glass holder with red marbles in the bottom. It will sit on a glass mirror with individual red rose petals. I am giving each one of my guest a with box with red ribbon on it w/ red rose mints inside of it.

i'm helping my mom do a rainbow tea and i have the color yellow and i need help with decorations. And a biblical meaning would be great too!

How do churches make money having rainbow teas. Need details.

My color for the rainbow tea is Pink. I need some decoration ideas and food ideas. Quickly!

I need so tip on how to decorate for rainbow tea. My color is blue. I want to do something different if possible. Help if you can

My colors are purple and pink, help. packingwithpoer at aol.com

I have been very disappointed with the information I have found about Rainbow Tea Parties. These are very popular in the Christian circuit and yet I have found very little about the games that are played, original color ideas table decorations, and other ideas about how to go about having this function. Come on Christian ladies. Those of you who have these Rainbow Teas share your ideas and those ideas you have seen and appreciated. This is very helpful to us that have no idea of how to go about planning a table or a Rainbow Tea.

My color is "silver". The rule is you can use another color with your color, but you cannot use a color that someone else has been given. I was thinking perhaps "mint green" or "emerald green". Maybe 3 bubble bowls as a centerpiece (small one sits on medium sits on large one with flowers in each. Also, wine glasses turned upside down, wrapped with a napkin, secured with silver ribbon with a silver candle atop each glass. How about chargers, plates, napkins what am I missing and or what are your suggestions?

April 23, 2013 Flag

We have been having a rainbow tea for 16 years. God gave me the idea, I took it to my church and asked seven ladies to help. I assigned each lady a color. I also asked each lady to ask nine more ladies to help them. Each had to pay $100.00, they loved it. We dressed in the color and also fix food in that color. We invited 10 ladies each and asked them to pay 10.00 each, of course they were our friends. (smile) We raised over 7,000 dollars for our rainbow tea and can't wait for the next year, it gets bigger and better! We also give away door prizes. Brenda Logan

July 16, 2007 Flag

I need ideas for a rainbow tea. My colors are red. I need food and decoration tips.

Thanks,
Gladys from Selma, NC

Answers:

Rainbow Tea Decorations

Have each table with a captain(group). They would be responsible for decorating their table in a certain rainbow color and have different foods in that color for tasting. We had a fashion show for the season. The head table was all colors of the rainbow and had a variety of foods. Have fun with it! (06/09/2005)

By Tina.

Rainbow Tea Decorations

You can use hibiscus to add red color to your tea, also adds a great flavor. You can also find hibiscus tea (I think Good Seasons makes one). Use red food color gel to color cookies, white cakes etc (food coloring waters down and can change the consistency of foods, gel is very concentrated and works better). (03/07/2007)

By michawnpita

Rainbow Tea Decorations

Last year I was chosen to be a captain,and my colors where Black & White. I went to petco and found some Black & White Gader fish and put each one of them in their own clear vase w/ ribbon around the vase.It turned out so beautiful.The table clothes where Black & White. I had one of the local flower shops to create a beautiful centerpiece.It was gorgeous.Also,instead of doing the usual concerning the food, where the food on your table had to match the color of the table.We just did buffet style.Each table was responsible for bringing different items.We decorated our own tables in our colors.It turned out to be a great success.

(04/25/2007)

By Renee

Rainbow Tea Decorations

Tealight candles and carnations come in both red and purple. Add matching linens and tableware. Also, look at orientaltrading.com.

For Red food - baked pasta in red sauce, red velvet cake, roasted pepper dip, candied apples, strawberries, pomegranate juice mixed with prosseco or club soda, tomato salad.

For Purple food - blue corn chips, eggplant, huckleberries, grape jello, purple rice, purple jelly beans, lavender tea, plums, beets, purple artichokes, purple asparagus, purple potatoes, purple cabbage, purple string beans, purple broccoli, even purple basil
(07/04/2007)

By Marta

March 7, 2007 Flag

I have been asked to decorate a Rainbow Tea for a church function. I have never been to this type of function. Therefore, I don't have a lot of ideas for decorations. Can anyone one think of any inexpensive neat ideas for decorations and table centerpieces.

TRainey

Answers:

Rainbow Tea Decorations

One of the prettiest decorations for centerpieces are flowers, they come in nearly every color, so you could either have all of one color at each table or mix them up. You should be able to get all the colors of the rainbow. You could then ask each person to bring a place setting of their china. That should give you some good color choices and make each table unique. If that is impractical, there are many colors of paper or plastic plates at the dollar store. Try to get some of each rainbow color. Then get all the colors in crepe paper to decorate the room. Hope this helps. (03/12/2002)

By Susan

Rainbow Tea Decorations

I would get pillar vases from wal-mart and some ribbon you can curl. Curl the ribbon and put them in the vase and fill with water. On the top put a floating candle. Or you can buy some cranberrys and put a handfull or so in the vase then fill with water and add a floating canlde (01/24/2003)

By ipaul25

Rainbow Tea Decorations

I am decorating 2 tables:

Orange: theme "Orange you glad jesus loves you"
ideas about fruit........each guest will recieve a large wrapped orange with a fruit scripture. I will add decorative items to the table pertaining to the orange fruit.

Green: Theme "Garden of Life" (green represents prosperity and growth) I will use green napkins wrapped w/a silk green leaf, I will use a flower can for the punch.

When you theme it ideas will come! (04/12/2005)

By Angela Teach

Rainbow Tea Decorations

I shop for decorations at the dollar tree. Last year our color was yellow. We used a yellow table cloth with a white lace tablecloth on top. We had yellow candles, we used glass holders. My neighbor made me a centerpiece of yellow and white flowers. We had balloons, the green table used greenery from tree branches. We had corn, deviled eggs, lemon cake, squash casserole, banana boat, yellow rice, all tables are asked to have chicken drummettes on their table, macaroni, lemonade. (05/17/2005)

By keithsinger101.

Rainbow cupcakes at a rainbow tea party.
Rainbow Tea Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Church Rainbow TeaJuly 16, 2007
tissue paper rainbow rose
Rainbow Dinner Decoration Ideas
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
🎄