Molly (Poodle)

Molly is 6 year old Poodle. I had her mother Cocoa and I delivered her. Molly plays with a rubber ring. I throw it in the air and she catches it, she will even chase it if I roll it outside.

Molly is quick, fast, and very smart. She has her own way of talking and I know what she is wanting every time.

By Janet

It looks like Molly has some pride-and-joys of her own.

Aww how sweet. We have had 2 poodles in our married life. Now now we have Pierre. He's our baby. We love him so much. They don't know they are d-o-g-s. Are the puppies full blooded poodles? Hope they get wonderful homes. :)

Here is our sweet Pierre.

Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 5, 2011
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos