Use RainX On Shower Doors

I've read the RainX suggestion for shower door cleaning. My question is this: the door is already cloudy and I can't seem to find something that will clear it up so I can use the RainX and not cover up "grime". Will the RainX clean up the "cloudy" door?

By Audrey from Conroe, TX

Answers

It's probably etched. Mine is, just clean it best I can usually with a magic scrub sponge.

October 18, 2010 Flag

Hate cleaning glass shower doors? Apply a thin coating of RainX to the shower door and watch the water and scum slide off.

By Molly from Katy, TX

Answers:

Use RainX On Shower Doors

It works! Also you can use Turtle wax on an old bath tub that has become porous. SAFETY NOTICE: if you Turtle wax an old tub or shower be careful it will be slippery and you need to use a shower mat or stick ons. But it really does put a shine on an old tub. You could always just use it on the walls and outside if your concerned it would be too slick. (06/24/2008)

By *Kim*

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomOctober 18, 2010
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 6:39:30 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.