Filters for a 4-Cup Coffee Pot

I have a 4-cup coffee maker and I cannot find filters to fit it. I always have to trim the top of the filter or it will fold over while brewing the coffee and the grounds will get in the coffee. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

By Egerb

I have a 4-cup coffee maker also and found filters at Walmart you have to search but they usually always have them.

Where do you live, shop at? I have used a 4 cup pot for years. The smaller filters are right with the regular ones where I shop. A bit of info for you and others. Coffee makers consider a cup of coffee to be 5 oz. So those pots hold 20 ounces, the maker calling that 4 cups. My mug is 16 ounces. I fill my carafe to the 3 cup line (15 ounces) and pour it in the pot. Makes exactly enough coffee to fill my mug. Good luck finding the filters. If they are not there, can ask the store manager about getting them or write the filter maker about them.

I had the same problem with coffee grounds getting into my coffee. I discovered that if I put another coffee filter on top of the grounds, that took care of the problem. Good luck!

I just take my scissors and cut a half inch off all the way around my regular size filters. Works for me!

I live in Houston,Tx. and I have found the filters for the 4-Cup Coffee Pots at our local Walmarts Supercenter stores and also our Krogers Signature stores. Hope this helps.

You might also look for whaat they call the permanent filters they have out now I have seen then in Target and Walmart. These are simply a frame of a 4-Cup filter covered with a mesh type washable filter material, they work great and all you have to do is rinse them out. This saves money on purchasing paper filters.

I bought these by mistake at Shop-Rite. They are the Shop-Rite brand.

Thanks to all of you. I am going to Walmart and Target this morning and will definitely check there for filters or the permanent filter I can wash.

I found the filters at Walmart. They were only $1.14 for a hundred filters. I appreciate your help so much.

I actually have a 10 cup maker but find that the #2 cone filters fit my maker better. The bigger size seemed to just flop down and be in the way. I do seem to find #2 less than #4 so when I see them, I buy up a couple packages.

The permanant filters are great. Rinse it out and put it back in the coffee maker.

I love my permanent filter. I rinse it under the faucet and put it back in the pot.

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 24, 2009
Pleated paper coffee filter
Separating Paper Coffee Filters
Beautiful coffee filter flowers in jars fiilled with rocks
Crafts Using Coffee Filters
furnace air filter
Reusing Air Cleaner Filters
Coffee filter with coffee in it.
Saving Money on Coffee Filters
🎄
🍂