Before Buying Online, Look for Coupon Codes

Before purchasing anything from an online retailer, search the Internet for coupon codes for that retailer. You can save a lot of money just by taking a few minutes to look for a discount. It is well worth it.

By Momof1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Two that I use are:

todaysfreebies.com

and

currentcodes.com

I don't normally promote websites, but has anyone heard of mrrebates.com or ebates.com? This is THE way to shop. Register for these and shop through one of these portals (whichever one gives you the best rebate) and you will receive money back, later, after you've made your purchases WITH those coupon codes that you're already saving so much money with. They even supply those coupon codes that you see on currentcodes.com and others. Most all of my shopping is done this way and I receive bonus checks later of which I can ask them to just send to my paypal account and transfer to my checking. I'm going to be shopping at these stores anyway, so why not get a rebate to boot? It all adds up quickly, especially at Christmas time when I do most of my shopping online. It is absolutely fabulous and trustworthy and it's not a gimmick. It is like going to the mall (mrrebates or ebates) and then when you go into the mall, you enter one of the mall's stores. If you enter in "outside" of the mall doors, you won't get a rebate. This is how I explain it to my friends.

Try it, you'll get hooked and then you can refer all of your friends and will get a percentage of their rebates too! It doesn't take away from them at all.

Janene

a great new site is http://www.gopromocodes.com! They already have 4000 stores and are looking to hit 10,000 by the end of the year! I've saved money on everything from flights to anti-virus software!

December 7, 2007 Flag

Never buy anything over the internet without doing a search to see if there are any online discounts or codes available. When I first made internet purchases, I found out that I could have saved almost $100 on two purchases that I had made if I had only known to look for codes.

By Michelle

Answers:

I use this site - I have saved a lot of money with the codes from her, and they are well-organized by categories - she also offers a daily newsletter with highlights:

(03/13/2005)

By judymill

www.wow-coupons.com is a great site for coupons. There are all different coupons up there. if you sign up for her mailing list, she puts extra coupons in it for subscribers. (03/30/2005)

By phishphan98

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingDecember 7, 2007
Whirlpool Washer
Whirlpool Washer Error Codes
Codes on Food Packaging
Codes on Food Packaging
Bread Machine
Bread Machine Error Codes
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
🎉
🎄